Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Two good friends

Let me introduce two good friends of mine to you:

Here is Douchka:


and here is her friend Noah:


My mum made a little portrait of them for their mum:

Her mum seems to be very proud of their portrait, she uses it as a screensaver for her phone!
Here are the portraits my mum has made for other bunny lovers:
Portraits
At this time of the year she makes a lot of personalized items: bunnies, guinea pigs and even a rat!Some people are starting their Christmas shopping!

I personnaly started my wish list too : I would like a tunnel for Christmas!

3 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger jane said...

i love rabbits with big floppy ears. those 2 are adorable!

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Gwen for this splendid logo of my rabbits Noah and Douchka ( alias Nono and Doudouch ). I know I am not very objective but for me it's the most beautiful logo of the world ..... of course it is :-).

Gwen you are an artist and I wish you a lot of success with your shop. All that you make is wonderful.

Thank you very much.

Nadia

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Wowee, Douchka looks so beautiful and Noah so so regal!

And those portraits, what excellent drawings!

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home