Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Let's party!!

Today is not a common day, 4 fans are coming to see me!
I'll be the star of the day and I know they're looking forward to seeing me....I'm really excited in a way, but on the other side I'm aware of my perfect physical aspect;
Anyway, I'm always happy to encounter new friends and sometimes they bring me a little present, carrots, sweeties, etc.....and that's cool!
Otherwise, the rain is back today and I won't be allowed to run on the balcony even though I don't mind about being wet...it's refreshing.
Well I have to stop right now, 'cause I have to tidy up my cage!!

Have a good day!

2 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

How was your little party? Did you get lots of treats?

We're as confused as you are. Our humans seem to not like getting wet. But us animals just love being wet (except in bath time, that's different)!

Take care!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

My party was great,I met a dog for the first time oh my life but everybody was eating cookies and nattering, they didn't take a picture of him when he was licking me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home