Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Her name is Malou!

At last, she is here!
The two-feets have decided to call her Malou, a name that I find quite cute indeed.
Well, first of all she is so small, it's astounding. She's somewhere between the mice and the bunny even though she is 2 month old already.

She is able to wander around the flat and enter corners I am to big to enter.(between the cage and a piece of furniture, behind the radiator...)
The two-feet say I should care and sometimes remove me from her cage because they say I am too invasive, but what? I am curious and enquiring about her.

What I particularly like is her food. She has some really good tasting pellets but I have to admit I tend to find everybunnies' food often better then mine....nobunny is perfect....
We do not yet share the same cage and I hope it won't be too long before we do, but the two-feets always do that.Is it that they don't trust me? I can't imagine that, there must be something else...I hope!
Well, I have to go back and look after her now.

Have a nice day!

5 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

That first pic is absolutely gorgeous. The first pic in your 'D-day' post is really cute too - she looks like she's flying!

But there's no need to be jealous. You're good looking and she's cute. Gorgeousness of a different kind!

And Malou is a great name. And you're so nice as to take care of her. Let's show our humans that we too can take good care of furkids.

Take care!

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger L^2 said...


Hello bunnies,

Don't be afraid! Yes, I am a dog, but I am a very nice Guide Dog. I just wanted to say hi and that you two bunnies are very cute!!! When my person and I were at University, we had a roommate who had a bunny named Buttercup. Buttercup was a good friend. She would share her hay with me, and she was lots of fun to sniff". My person says Buttercup has a new bunny-friend now named Hufflepuff, but we haven't gotten to see him yet.
I'll try to come back to visit your blog again sometime,

take care,
- Leader Dog Willow

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I love your blog. We have two bunnies that we love dearly, so it's nice to see a blog about bunnies!!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Thanks Deanna for your nice comment, I'm happy to see that a lot of people take a great deal of interest in websites and blogs about bunnies!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Thanks L^2! I'm not afraid of dogs, one of my friend is a guide dog too, a big black labrador but he's old now and he is retired!He lives with two lop bunnies and I know he is very nice with them!Each time I meet a dog he seems to get a lot of fun out of sniffing me and sometimes they lick my ears!!!

Thanks furkids in hong kong,I'm not jealous anymore, I'm in love with her now!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home