Monday, October 10, 2005

This baby bunny is completely mad!!

This morning Malou took it into her head to run from one end to the other in my room! She experienced the joy of the controlled skids on the bamboo carpets!! she visibly likes the sound her paws make on the carpets when she skids!!No way to sleep here so I've moved to the corridor to find some peace.
Even if she bothers me during my naps, I think I'm gradually falling in love with her, she's so cute and nice with me.
Yesterday evening I couldn't find her neither in her cage nor in the living room , I was very sad but when I saw her on my mum's knees watching TV, I was a little bit jealous so I sat in front of them and banged on the ground until my mum gave Malou back to me!!
When she's with me she bothers me but when she 's not there I miss her, this seems to be the beginning of a great love story.

3 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, very sweet name---Malou!!!
And her eyes, what big!!! In german we say "Kindchenschema" its something like "small child pattern" --> no one can resist against this cuteness!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Thank you Karina!

I 've visited your website last weekend, I was searching for bunny toys and I found a link to a german online shop (just 4 bun).I find some good Christmas gift ideas for my bunnies!
In France the online pet shops only sell food and treats but no toys!

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Malou really has big eyes !!!!!!!
So cute....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home