Sunday, October 09, 2005

Eating, eating and eating again...

Eating is the only thing Malou is thinking about!! At the start, she was eating all HER food and I didn't mind but NOW she's eating all MY food!That's no way to behave!!!!I think we must teach her some manners!
She seems to find my cage more comfortable than hers because she is always in and I can't sleep peacefully; how can I explain to her that I need some peace and quiet to sleep?What an excited bunny, I can't remenber babies were so restless. I'm feeling so old when I see her acting like that!!

This morning she went out and tried to eat my wheat:




In the end we put her on a deck chair because she was uncontrollable!

2 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Malou is just so cute. I can't say it enough.

At least we know Malou loves you or else wouldn't be sleeping with you! But, eating more than her share is quite naughty. You'll have to have a word with her.

Have fun you two and take care!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

oh yes she loves me!This afternnon we cuddled one another for the first time!
that was great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home