Friday, October 07, 2005

Hello!

I didn't write a note yesterday because my mum took over the computer until midnight!It was time to sleep for me! She works on some new designs for our Christmas shop. I say "our shop" because I was still the best seller last month, so I think I can say it's my shop too!

Here are the new designs:





On the first one, it's me!!!Do you recognize me?

Yesterday she came back from the market with some pumpkins, I wonder what she is going to do with because I know she doesn't like their taste so she isn't going to eat them.Perhaps she will make some new halloween pictures of me with Malou!
Did you look at our last halloween pictures? There was a terrific picture of Emmi :

Our sweet Emmi looks so evil on it!!!!

Our camera stopped working two days ago, so there are no new pictures of us for the moment, but hopefully I 've got some cute pictures of malou and me in stock:



I will try to be back tomorrow if my mum doesn't take over the computer again!!!

Have a nice day!

3 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How cute. Be persistant.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Wow, those postcards look really sweet.

And Malou.....so sweet from any angle!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Thank you for all your kind comments!

I will pass the compliments on to Malou!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home