Friday, September 30, 2005

D minus 2

Only 2 days left and my new friend will be here with me!!
Until she arrives I eat my cereals treats because she will not be allowed to eat some as she's still a baby!

I hesitated before eating my cereals treats, because I didn't want people to think I'm too keen on food...I have my dignity.
I have to admit though it is quite good and my two-feet friends told me their previous bunny (Woody) really loved it.
I don't think I've introduced Woody to you before so here is a picture of him:

He left last year , one month before I arrived.

4 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

That was really awesome , Thank you . I enjoyed that .Sam I am

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Mmmm, that looks really yummy.

Talking about dignity, my bro Mark has none since he eats anything that fits in his mouth.

Hope you have fun with your new friend!

Take care.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

yes that's yummy!! This is the first time I eat some bunny treats because my two feet friends never give me some, but they give me a lot of vegetables and fruits!

that's better for my health!

one of my bunny friend lives with a dog and he eats dog treats while the dog eats its carrots!!!!!I will ask for a picture!

thanks for your visit sam i am and for your nice comments!

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a unusual dog collars site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home