Friday, September 23, 2005

My new friend is injured!

This morning I was told by her breeder that my bunny friend has been injured by one of her brother. He always wants to be the first to eat and bits his brothers and sister. Things seem to be ok and even though the wound had swollen , I hope she will be fine next week because my two feet friends will get her on october 2nd.
Her mother should teach him that male rabbits should never bite females....
He's lucky not to be around, I would have showed him what I'm made of!

I've seen all the people on the road trying to escape from hurricane Rita on TV. I hope this time they will be able to leave with their pets. Where I live the weather is quiet and I hope I will never have to cope with something like this. My mum put my carrier next to the door in case we would have to escape from a disaster because we live in a building and our flat is on the roof, it takes a lot of time to get outside


The week-end is arriving quite fast and I'm delighted in advance for the good vegetables my two-feet friends will bring to me from the market.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home