Wednesday, September 21, 2005

my new home!!

Guess what?
They (the two-feet) bought another carpet yesterday!
They are really incredible : when you think things are going to calm down, they come up with something new.....they never stop and that makes me think I'm really happy to be a bunny and not a human!

have a look:
my cage(with my litter box, my water and food)








and my plastic bed(my favorite place):



Nonetheless, I'm getting used to this new item.The thing is at the beginning I disliked the noise my paws makes on it..click, click, click....no way to be discreet.
Otherwise, today is starting out ok except for the weather that is beginning to cool down which means no more fantastic exploits on the balcony...except in the afternoon!

Have a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Talisman, I hope you`ll get your new girlfriend soon!!!
Must be sooo boring!

Karina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home