Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bad news from my friend Noah.

Yesterday I was happy to introduce my friend Noah to you, but this morning I received a bad news .My friend is very ill and needs surgery, he is going to be operated tomorrow at 10.30 AM.
His bladder is full of sand and stones.He has been operated 6 months ago for the same reason. This time he goes through torture and the vet can't stop the bleeding and his suffering, his mum is really anxious.

I hope tomorrow I will come back with some good news of my friend.We can't stop worry about him here.

4 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Oh no, that's really worrying news!

We will light a candle for Noah tonight. We wish him and his owner all the best. May the surgery go well and that Noah has a speedy recovery.

Thinking of them.

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah is still in surgery, I still do not know how the operation occurs. The veterinary must telephone to me when the surgery will be finish.

My Nono I love you.Your a wonderful rabbit.

Thank for the message Furkids in Hong Kong.

Nadia

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

We have bad news.
The vet couldn't treat Noah as well as he wanted.
Noah is going to stay in the clinic for two days under observation.

We hope he will be able to go back home on saturday evening.

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Poor Noah :(
Hope he can go back home soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home