Monday, September 19, 2005

a nice week end

Hello everybody,

The week-end is over and it was quite a good one.
The weather was nice, and I went on the balcony to destroy a little more the plants my two feet friends try desperately to grow. But I love those young plants, their taste is unique!

I realized in two weeks I won't be alone anymore, so I have to train to act like a boss because there has to be only one in a household and it's me! Remember i've won several prizes.
To this end, I tried this morning to impress my two-feet friends making several amazing leaps and breath-taking runs on the balcony.

Have a nice day!

5 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

You look so cute!

Thanks for blogmarking me. We've linked your blog to ours for re-visiting.

Have a nice day too!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

I wanted to write a message in your blog but I didn't sucess , each time I was asked to rewrite the "secret" letters
I don't understand why it doesn't work

I will try again!

I will add your blog to mine too, I really like it!

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Ooops, sorry for late reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog! And for adding me too!

Seems the messaging seems ok now, sorry for the problems earlier.

Keep looking cute!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

I've just added your link to my blog!

I will try to post one comment in your blog, I hope I will sucess!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

AAAAAWWWW. They are so cute
I waont one , nice blog ,will be bookmarking ,Have a nice weekend ,
Sai I am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home