Monday, February 06, 2006

Freedom![Malou]

Last night was the first I've been allowed to sleep out of my cage...what an event!
This was completely cool and amazingly remarkable, especially for the two-feet I managed to wake 4 or 5 time nightwhile.
I think i did not sleep until four or five in the morning when i got tired of running everywhere and jumping on and off the two-feet bed.
I kissed them good night almost every hour and I don't know if they were really happy about it, because they kept talking more and more and in a more tired way as the occurences of my kissings progressed throughout the night....I will continue tonight and to understand what they say...I'll let you know.
Anyway, being free at night is really cool and I am too happy of this radical change in my life, but the thing is I ran and jumped so much last night that today I am feeling a bit, how to say....lazy, yes, that's the word!

5 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Wow, can you talk to our mom?
-Bunny and Winnie

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Yeah, talk to mine too! Apparently my bunny parents do not trust me. They think I will chew up the place and all that will be left is dust. Je suis tres jalouse!!! Oui, my Bunny Mommy taught me French!

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, if I were let out all night, I would chew up all the computer wires and dig holes in the carpet. My mom does not trust me either, but I don't have a good track record with wired items. Just today she had to buy new headphones because one wire was mysteriously severed... (And I know nothing about it!)
~Hops

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

I'm back into my cage!!I'm too excited, I use mom's bed as a trampoline!!
perhaps I will be free again at night when I am older!

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Beautiful picture of a contented, sleepy bunny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home