Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone !!

We were so nice yesterday that we are certainly going to have some Christmas gifts!!Mum said that we had to be nice all through the year to deserve a gift but I think that being nice two days in a row should be enough!
Mum prepared some muffins

and of course a Buche de Noel: the traditional french Christmas dessert.

I hope we will have some treats too because we are not allowed to eat some cakes!

Merry Christmas to you all!May you receive a lot of gifts......and most important ...lots of carrots!!!!

Malou, Talisman and Gwen!

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger aka.alias said...

There are few things more wonderful than a warm, huggy bunny. I love your post!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Happy belated X'mas and New Year!

Sorry we haven't visited lately. Busy beyond belief. :(

Great pics as usual, but Malou - please stop bullying Talisman. :)

Wishing you all a super super 2006.

Take care!

Cream

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Happy new year to you!

I, malou, promise I will do my best to be nice with Talisman this year!
at the moment I'm in quarantine so it's easy for me not to bother him!!
I will try to be as good as gold after the quarantine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home