Tuesday, January 03, 2006

We are back!

Hello everybody and happy new year!

We have a lot to tell you, let's start with Christmas!
Christmas was great even if it was quite long to come.We were getting restless because we were able to smell through the wrapping paper that there was something good inside the gifts, and we were right!Furthermore, we had a fantastic Christmas dinner!




and we finally received some gifts:


After Christmas I spent 4 days with some friends while Malou went to Paris with Mum and Dad
Here are some pictures of me preparing my luggages.I am not so confident with human abilities so I had to check by myself that everything was right:



My bunny sitter was very nice and my holidays were wonderful! I played a kind of hide and seek with my friends Selune & Torino and we tried to impress each other but it lasted a little while because I don't like conflicts and fights. At the end we each had a part of the flat and met sometimes during the day.

Here is Malou on the road to Paris:






and Malou with one of his cousins, a dog named Scooter:


Malou went back to the vet last monday, this time I feel guilty because I injured him and one of hie eyes is infected.
We gave him some medecine and this morning his eye looks good, I hope he will soon get better.
Tonight he has to go back to the vet for a complete check up!
I 'm not allowed to play with him until he is completely recovered!

5 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Gazard7 said...

What a fantastic Christmas dinner! I want some too!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Looks yummy!

So how was the visit to the vets? Hope all is fine with Malou.

Scooter looks so sweet too!

Take care.
Cream

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

The vet gave a new medecine and now Malou is fine but he has to stay away from Talisman until the end of the medical care.
We had to cancel the neutering because Malou was too weak to be operated.
we hope he will be operated at the end of the month.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Malou looks so adorable on the seat of the car. And that fancy Christmas dinner is so cute! I bet they loved their feast. Did Malou get along OK with Scooter?

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Simone said...

Aw, cool! Diggin' your Christmas smorgasboard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home