Thursday, February 02, 2006

I love Hay[Talisman]


Look at that, a real advertisment for Crau hay (a french brand)!
Amazing, but it's true, I really love that hay more than anything else.
At the beginning, the my human friends were surprised and even a little bit anxious about this (is our bunnie ill? does he hate his food so much that he prefers hay...?).
The fact is that it is delicious, there's nothing more to it!
Malou loves it so much that he tries to catch every little bits of what remains in the bottom of the bag of hay....no waste of hay, be sure of that in this house!
I still ponder on it, but may be I should try to contact the company and engage in the advertisement business!!
All my friends eat this Hay now even the ones who didn't like hay at all!

4 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Simone said...

That looks good. I likes me some Oxbow hay. *binkie*

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

We can't find Oxbow Hay in France, but Crau Hay is a really good Hay with lots of flowers !! yum yum!!
Otherwise we can eat Oxbow Hay Basic T,we order it throught a German online shop because Malou is not allowed to eat alfafa pellets

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Looks like someone is licking their lips! Yay, binkies for hay!

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That must be tasty! Hops eats Kaytee timothy hay, and I guess he thinks its OK, but certainly doesn't love it as much as much as Talisman and Malou love their stuff! (He's more of a carrot and kale type of bun!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home