Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Still in quarantine[Malou]

I'm feeling much better but I'm still in quarantine and I can't play with my best friend Talisman!I'm so depressed that I can't help acting silly!!
Mum said she's going to enroll me in a rabbit agility club because I jump over my exercise pen and my toys all day long but I don't think she will be able to find a rabbit agility club in France!

Next tuesday I'm going back to the veterinary school to be operated by a rabbit expert. I will be neutered, x rayed and the vet is going to see if he can cure my malformation. My mum will be in Paris at that time so I have to go there with my dad and I won't be able to give you some news before january 26th!! I should be in a great shape!
Here are my last pictures, I'm a big boy now(not so big compared to Talisman)





and a funny one:


Furkids in Honk kong : Mum has seen your message and she knows she has been tagged but she couldn't find the time yet to write her message! she's thinking about it and if she doesn't answer before the end of the week I'm going to bite her ankles!!

6 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teaspoon asked me to say hi to his bunny friends!! He said he's been missing them. Btw, he also said to tell you he's moved, so you may wanna update his link ;)

http://ibis.dargo.info/?cat=3

*big bunny hugs*

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Simone said...

I hope that expert helps ya out. But... don't let them neuter ya. Mama had that done to me. And I'll never EVER let her do it again! Hrmph.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

That rabbit agility site is great. Looks like it might be an Olympic sport soon.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

Teaspoon: I'm going to change your link!

simone: I don't want to be neutered, but I have no choice the rabbit expert said I will feel better. He thinks it can help to treat my congenital illness, I hope so!

ahamed iqbal :there is no rabbit agility club in France, I've had a narrow escape!

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck at the vet, Malou! Maybe your mum will have some good treats for you when you return home. Hops also got "the surgery" and surprisingly he doesn't hate us!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Hahaha, that's ok Malou, no need to bite Mom. I've rejected several tags myself!

That 'rabbit agility' looks so fun!

Wishing your vet trip will go smoothly. Stay healthy!

Cream

 

Post a Comment

<< Home