Sunday, January 29, 2006

We are good friends again![Malou]

Well, I think I should wash my feet

You have to lean to wash your bottom yourself, I won't always be there

Hey, what's the matter with my bottom?

It's not that clean!

Well, let's take a rest!
First, let's kiss us good night!

Up to bed!

I've not finished to wash myself!
pfff, you're doing too much! hey come on miss universe, got to sleep now!



Don't you feel you're squeezing me a bit, I don't have space to lie

Is it really worth having a king size!

As you can see I'm not in quarantine anymore!!! I've been neutered and now I can play with my friend Talisman!!
I was operated last tuesday and I really feel better now!

7 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Big big congrats on the successful operation! And it seems you two are getting on wonderfully well.

Stay healthy and have fun!

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

What a cute pair! Mine don't get along quite that well, haha. At least I can show them a good example of how they should behave.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

Thank you Furkids in hong kong!!I hope I won't have to go back to the vet before my vaccination in april!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

Kimberly : I will add your blog to my links!Your bunnies are really cute.I hope they will get on well with each other.
I'm lucky because the older one, Talisman is a really nice bunny and even if Malou is actually a boy that doesn't seem to bother him!

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

we are so happy for you,And you and we Love the pictures.

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ils sont vraiement trop choux c'est deux là !!!

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ils sont vraiement trop choux c'est deux là !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home