Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm in love [Talisman]

Sorry it’s taken me a few days to get back to you!
My mum works a lot at the moment. She has to create a lot of personalized gifts for her shop so I can't use the computer as I'd like to tell the news!!

At the moment Malou is absolutely terrible, he is not a baby anymore and he wants to be the king here!There is no way I'm going to give him my place,I'm the chief here and he has to admit it!!so there has been a few fights but when he calms down he is nice and I'm happy to be with him!



But the real scoop is that I'm in love!!!!!!
Here is the beautiful bunny girl I'm in love with:

She's coming on holidays near our house so my mum and hers have planned a meeting!!!
I will have to act as a gentleman!!plan to offer her a few carrots and chicory!
Isn't she cute?
I'm looking forward to seeing her!! Malou won't come with us because he is not neutered yet and his medical care is not completed!The veterinary school will be closed for 2 weeks so Malou will have to wait until january 10th to be neutered and x rayed!We gave him the second injection yesterday, it was not easy at all!!

4 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Madhumitha said...

cute& nice
good

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Gazard7 said...

She looks like a princess! Ur blog is nice, gonna link to u!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

My goodness, she is gorgeous!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jatin Sethi said...

happy valentines day husband

 

Post a Comment

<< Home