Friday, December 16, 2005

2 bad boys

At the moment Malou and I are punished. We are always fighting and mum has decided to calm us!!!
We should have gone to Paris all together from dec 29th to january 1rst but I won't go with them because we are too terrible when we are together! I'm going to spend 4 days with two friends of mine Selune and Torino who are two really nice rabbits! Their mum is the best bunny sitter I could dream of!
I'm happy not to see Malou for 4 days, he is too terrible and this will allowed me a little rest. I think he will miss me more than I will miss him!
Malou is not ill anymore but he needs mum to look after him so he's the one who was choosen to go to Paris with them! I'm not sad because I've been there several time and I don't like to travel so far!I much prefer to spend 4 days with my friends Selune and Torino even if I will miss mum, dad...and perhaps Malou!

Here is a picture of Malou with a Chrismas hat:



Not happy at all!!!!I understand him I hate this hat too!!!!

4 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's just ridiculously cute! How cute such a cute little thing be so naughty??? I've got to get a Santa hat for Hops!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

He really doesn't look like a tough fighter in this shot. Very cute.

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

That is so cute ,We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year .You are the best bunny.Thank you for the smiles Gwen,:)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

Thank you!
Have a happy Holidays too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home