Friday, December 09, 2005

Our Christmas tree

Last week we built the Christmas tree!!I say "built" because it isn't a natural tree but a big artificial tree. Each time our mum bought a real tree we tried to eat it!!!
She built the tree and Malou and I checked if all was ok:




and after some hours of hard work here is our Christmas tree:


Malou has an ornament with his picture on it:

My mun have a huge collection of ornaments in her Christmas shop

We love to play around the Christmas tree:



and it's a good place to make a little siesta, I like it!!

Now we have to write our wish list!!

3 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

What a wonderful X'mas tree, and the ornaments are so cute!

Hopefully they won't be eating any part of it.

Have a great weekend!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Thank you!
I hope you're having a great weekend too!

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger afb said...

Veryy nice tree! Ve have to build our tree too! Da cats think thought the real ones where for climbing!!! So dat did not vork. You guys are just the right size for me. Have a Merry Christmas!

Heidi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home