Sunday, February 12, 2006

Our new toys[Malou]

Well as you may already know, we have a terrace now and a little shelter the two-feet have built with their own hands and they're quite proud about it.
The thing is you have to jump on the shelter and from there to reach the terrace (to have us little physical exercices as they say....)
This morning I went on the terrace to eat some of my favorite hay, and it was all stuffed in a ball!!

What a surprise!!!
Now, here I am on the terrace, trying to extract some hay from this toy the two-feet have made for us.

Well it's quite a fun actually and I have to admit I'm quite good at this most of the time....

Talisman doesn't like this new toy, his favorite toy is this one:

He loves to throw it all over the room!

2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Haha, the first pic of Malou is a classic!

Thanks for the smile!

 
At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following clothing Blog, it is cool to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home