Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Back to the vet....again[Malou]

Yesterday I went to the vet.
The two-feet brought me there because my malformation caused me some problems.
Besides this they wanted to have a vet checking if my neutering was healing well and to have the threads removed.
Well, needless to say it was terrible!
He started off by putting me on my back and inspected this delicate part of my anatomy with no embarrassment at all, just as if we've known each others for years!
After this first look, guess what? He deducted a few millimeters of pee out of me to check if there was no infection or something strange in it.
Nothing at all, everything seems to be fine, except a little inflammation..that's what he said.
So we got off his office with nothing less than three medecines (I thought everything was all right??!!).
Once again, I can see that human sometimes acts strange and one more time the two-feet will have to play vet for about ten days and maybe much more as the vet said they'll certainly have to wash me every day for what seems to be years to prevent any infection.

4 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Malou, I am sorry the vet didn't go better! I bet you are not going to like to be washed everday. When I was sick last September I had digestion problems and had urine scald on my whole bottom. My mom had to give me a bath almost every night to clean me up so that the urine didn't burn my skin, but even with daily baths my whole bottom lost all its fluffy fur! And I did NOT like those baths... I kept trying to scramble out of the tub of 1 inch water, but that only made me MORE wet when my mom tried to hold me down! Maybe you'll like them better, I hope!
~Hops

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Oh my goodness, feel better!!! Vets are never fun. Get well soon!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Can only hope you get well soon - and stay that way too Malou!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

I feel much better, my inflammation is reducing and I've recovered a lot. The two-feet take well care of me and they're getting better at acting like a vet in doing my daily care!I keep still while they wash and disinfect me. They don't have to give me a daily bath but just when i'm realy dirty.it's not a problem for me i like having a bath!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home