Thursday, November 24, 2005

2 little top models


-Malou, please look at the camera!
-No, I don't want to pose today!!

-it's the best I can do!
-you have to look at the camera right in front of you and awoid scowling!!!
-I'm scowling if I want!! you're not the boss here!

-why, a little kiss!!
-I don't want any kisses, I just want you to look at the camera and pose because I'm getting a cramp!Well I'm going to pose alone , it would be easier!

-Hey, I can act the star too!Look at this:


-except that tere is a big bottom hiding me!
-If I disrupt anybody, just say it and I will leave!!
-oh it will be fine from you because all my pictures are spoilt!
-it's your fault!you ought to have posed with me...
-well, what about trying to pose for a last shot?
-ok but look at the camera and smile please, I don't have time to waist!!

-oh damn it! my ear is going up!
-Master yourself, young guy!
-I can't help it!!!!
-and on the top of that there is a big blacklightning!!Believe me, it's the last time I work with unskilled!!!

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Too funny girl, original! have a good day!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

Typical models. Seems like they love the camera.

Nice photos.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Fantastic post!

And as always, very cute and lovable.

I always smile when I visit you guys.

Thanks for sharing!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

Thank you for you nice comments!
Finally Malou is not a girl but a little boy!
At first we were disapointed because we were afraid they were going to fight but Malou gets on well with Talisman for the moment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home