Thursday, November 17, 2005

The great leap (by Malou)

Today I've made an amazing thing :the great leap!


As you can see on the picture, there's nothing between the chair and me, only plain emptiness which I, with so much courage, braved by leaping over to the piece of fourniture on the left.
It's was like jumping over the Grand Canyon!!This should at least appear on some local TV news....
On the other side, I have to admit that once there, I didn't really know what to do because it is quite high up there and I didn't feel very comfortable beside the big cactus!
So I tried to adopt a cool attitude, hoping secretly one of the two-feet would appear and carry me down....and that's what happened; I even protested by wagging my leg to let them think I could to it alone : sometimes I'm amazed at how clever I am!

3 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

I can totally relate to this photo. My rabbit does this all the time. He ends up on top of tables and desks and you wonder how (and why) he did it.

Nice photo.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Nice pic!

Does this mean that Malou is now fully recovered! If so, congrats!!! :D

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

unfortunately Malou is still ill. We are going to see a rabbit expert in a veterinary school next week because our new vet has not been as good as we expected him to be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home