Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Boy or Girl? That is the question!

Hello, I'm Malou the little bunny girl who suddenly became a boy last friday!!

Finally nobody is sure if I'm a boy or a girl!!it seems that I have a malformation.
My mum have sent the picture to a rabbit expert, we hope he will respond, because we have a rendez vous next wednesday with our vet to talk about my case!

I'm in a great shape and I really like my new friend Talisman, I'm happy here, I can go outside, I have a big cage but I'm totally free in the flat and I can run and jump everywhere.I never do silly things and I'm litter trained , I think I can say I'm a perfect bunny!

Here is my last picture:


If you want to help us to determine if I'm a boy or a girl , have a look to my strange genitals:


Really strange? no??
Here is a link to "How to sex a rabbit"explanations:
http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/articles/sexing.shtml

My malformation doesn't seem to be severe, but it's a discomfort because I'm always wet on the left side and my mum has to clean me several times each day, I'm going to be a big boy and I don't want my mum to clean me!!!
I hope the vet will find a solution!

9 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Dear Malou!

We hope the vet can help out soon! We hope that you'll stay healthy and that this is just a small problem.

Please keep us informed!

Thinking of you and your family.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

Poor Malou!
We hope you will feel better soon.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

we met the vet this afternoon and he didn't help us. He was really unpleasant. he didn't really examine Malou but he said that all was ok with him.
I'm going to call another vet and I hope he will be able to examine Malou tomorrow because someone told me it could be a syphilis!!

I'm really anxious

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Some vets really are terrible. Good thing you're going to see another one.

More importantly, if you really are diagnosed with an illness, that it is not a severe one and that you will be healthy again soon.

Take care and keep us updated.

Thinking of you.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Hi. It's been sometime since your last post. Is everything ok?

Thinking of you all.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger utenzi said...

I'm not sure I REALLY needed to see little private bunny parts. *gasp*

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my toyota matrix bra site.
Have a good day!

 
At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=xilisoft dvd ripper 4.0.95.1207 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home