Saturday, November 12, 2005

yum yum!!

this morning we received a big parcel of food from germany!

I,Talisman, have been chosen to test this new food:


I took this mission really seriously as you can see! I found this new food really good!
In the parcel we found two gifts!!! that's really nice from this shop!
the first gift is a dried herbs mix:

I LOVE it!!!!
On the other hand I don't like the other gift, I find those apple pellets really strange. I hope Malou will like them!


My mum seems to be happy with this order and if both of us like this new food it will be our regular food as it doesn't cost more than our french(bad) food even with the shipping costs!I hope she will order some dried herbs mix, it's toooooooo good!!
It's a german shop:www.bibonatur.de My mum speaks and undestands german very badly even if she learnt german at school for 5 years!she will have to practise again!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said...

malou
thay look like you really are enjoying them, You have such a good mum she takes very good care of you,
you are very lucky!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Talisman,

you really do look like you're enjoying your new food! Hmmm, I wonder how they taste like.

Enjoy your food and play play play!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home