Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A new trip to Paris![Malou]

We're just coming back from the Paris vet.




I'm happy he's been very interested about my case but I can't tell you all that happened because I have been aneasthetized and so don't remember everything
but hearing my parents talking about it, I've understood the vet managed to check if a big surgical intervention would be necessary and to this end, temporarily joined the flesh around the genitals to see if I could urinate in a proper way.
Well the experienced failed and tomorrow, we're making our way to Paris again, this time to find a definitive solution about it.
I'm quite afraid to be honest and the my parents too but there are really confident about the vet's ability to achieve brillantly this risky but necessary task.
On the other side I'm happy because i'm getting tired of being disinfected by the two-feet once or twice a day.
Life after this will be a new start and begetting better everyday!


I'm going to see the Eiffel tower again!

3 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

I hope everything goes well for you at the vet in Paris! Maybe after your trip you can go to some museums to see if they have any pictures of buns. Good luck!!!

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so adorable malou!! I hope the vet can fix you once and for all! Good luck!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck Malou! I hope this vet can help you out. And what a lucky bun you are to have your parents take you to Paris!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home