Monday, June 05, 2006

Back to the vet [Malou]

I will soon have to go to a famous vet in Paris due to my strange genital malformation:

It's getting really annoying because it tends to cause skin infections:


I have to endure daily care and I'm getting bored of having to go through this "ritual" everyday!
So at the end of the next week....off we go...straight to Paris! a travel of about four or five hours by car, not to count the heavy traffic you encounter in the paris suburb.
The vet is near the very famous "cimetière du Père Lachaise" where you can find many many famous man and women's grave.(writers, musicians... like Jim Morrison for example)
Beside this little worry everything is going right and well!

The food is getting much better at home with the summer coming (our friends are now able to bring back numerous variety of vegetables and Talis and I do love that!)



And beside, as the weather is getting slowly better, we are now allowed several daily walks on the terrace where we run , jump and hide!





Talis and I are getting closer and closer and we've almost stop fighting. Soon we'll be like a old old couple of friends.


Have a nice day!!

6 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck at the Paris vet, Malou! You've got very good bunny parents to get you the best care!

And I don't know how those balcony plants aren't nibbled down to the roots with both of you guys around.

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Hope your trip is aokay and love the bun picts ~Rabbie Burns

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I love bunnies, good luck at the vet!

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Simone said...

Hope all went well with the vet. Your parents sure are skilled at gettin' good pics of you!

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures :)
anijournal.com

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home