Sunday, March 26, 2006

I'm injured[Talisman]

We had a fight with Malou a 2 weeks ago!
The two-feet didn't notice it but a few days later it took them to have a look at my ears and they saw this :

They were completely upset about it and instantly called the vet to make an appointement.
It looked really bad, didn't it?
A few hours later , right in the vet office, i heard it was being said that this was nothing really serious but this was noneless something to be taken care of.
We got out of the there with nothing less than 1 bottle of disinfectant and a few antibiotic tabs! ( i thought there was nothing serious?...)
The two-feet did their job very well and three times a day they applied themselves at providing me all the necessary care with sometimes too much application to my taste.
Day after day, the wound's appearance seemed to evolve in a good way and indeed it did. Have a look at how it looks now:

I think this hap have served us right because, surprisingly, we use to fight much less than before!
I'm fine now:

5 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Ouch, that looks really painful. Hope you're cured in no time Talisman.

Your eyes tell me you're very forgiving of Malou - how very nice of you! But please ask Malou to refrain from anymore violence - you're all after all one big happy family!

Take care and heal quick!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Simone said...

Glad you are getting better, Talisman. I agree with Furkids... Malou shouldn't have bit ya.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Fizzgig said...

I love your blog! I linked you! I have 2 bunnies, so I love all the pics of Malou and Talisman!!!

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger New York City's Watchdog said...

Glad to hear your feeling better...

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

Talisman's wound healed up rapidly and he is ok now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home