Monday, June 26, 2006

Back from Paris[malou]

We came back from Paris last saturday and it took me some time to get to you mainly because I was kind of worried about how things would turn out.
In fact things tend to stagnate.
The vet had to aneasthetize me twice with a special gas. So he sewed two parts of my flesh one against another and asked my parents to regurlarly check it because this is a try and infection is never far after an operation.
He doesn't want to make a heavy surgical operation right now and prefers to see little by little if an alternative solution is possible.
A few days after the operation I've already managed to bite the suture wires off !!The vet said it wasn't important , phew!
I 've to go back to Paris this summer for the final operation, I'm not in any hurry !!!

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Malou, you have such great bunny parents and a wise vet! Wishing all the best for you, adorable boy!
--Valerie, Penny & Denver bun & Angel Queen Hannah bun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home