Monday, January 29, 2007

Parsnip is my favorite vegetable[Malou]


Well, here I am to show you how to act with something new to you.
I’m going to show you how to taste and appreciate a vegetable.
Bunnies all over the world sit down and learn !

First of all, you smell it delicately.

In a second time, you bite right into it.

You chew it slowly ...

and then start your internal vegetable analysis...

-you eat it all means : “it taste quite good, bring me some more !”
-you leave it and look at it with disdain means “did you ever think I would eat THAT ?”

6 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Heehee, I will haf to try those ~Rabbie Burns

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Oooh...I've never had a parsnip. I will have to try one. It looks like you are enjoying yours.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you've got it down to a science, Malou. I've never had a parsnip, but since you seem to find it tasty, maybe I will harass mom for some.

 
At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never had parsnips... DKM!

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

That looks like a square banana... BANANA? PARSNIP=BANANA?!?

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger lmz said...

i do so love this post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home