Friday, November 03, 2006

Some pictures of Malou

Last month I was asked to pose for a book. The author wanted a picture of an adorable bunny(me of course) eating some hay to show how much hay is important for rabbit health. The hard part was to eat some hay and look adorable at the same time because I eat so nervously that I really look like a little monster sometimes!!
At first I tried just to pose, hoping it would be enough :


but I was asked to eat and I couldn't help doing some funny faces :


Thanksfully Talisman helped me to make a good picture :

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your little guys are the most adorable bunnies I've ever seen.
I also love your 2 new designs. I will get the "no.." design for my car!

Carla

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

oh my goodness. I just met Mrs. Sniffles today so I'm checking out her friends. You bunnies are just so cute!
I think you did a lovely job posing for the pictures. Stop and visit me sometime!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

That is a good picture ~Rabbie Burns

 

Post a Comment

<< Home